Society basically demands perfection from women these days. That’s a lot of pressure and I don’t know about you, but I don’t have time for all of that. So in order to cut some corners and fake the beauty funk, there are a few tricks of the trade that will have you looking effortlessly beautiful in much less time, pain, and money than one might think. Be a beauty magician and pull some tomfoolery on these fools.
- Bumble and bumble Spraychalk: Adding a pop of color to your coif became a whole lot easier with this spray on chalk. You could always do it the old fashion way though…
- St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Kit: The best thing you can do for your skin is not fry it with UV rays. This kit makes it possible to be sunkissed without wrinkling.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream: Rather than suffer through painful needles, pucker up with a lip plumping gloss first.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo: There’s a reason Brooke Shields and Cara Delevingne are beauty icons. Those brows. Fill yours in and transform your face.
- Color Wow Root Cover Up: Save time and cash by covering up unsightly roots with a temporary touch up ’til you can get to the salon.
- Sephora Collection Day, Night, and Glam Lash Set: Nothing adds drama like a pair of false lashes. Be sure and watch this video pre-application so as to avoid any accidents.
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Facialift: Before going under the knife, try this at home tool that claims to sculpt facial contours, reduce puffiness, and even prevent jawline breakouts.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: The best way to disguise an overdue blowout is with dry shampoo although there are a few other clever ways to disguise a bad hair day.