As the years go by, they seem to pass faster and faster. I really can’t believe how quickly this year went by. A good way to revisit and remember 2011 was by going back through all of WhyDid’s posts and choosing my favorites. I figured it would be pretty easy cause I couldn’t have possibly written more than 12 posts that were awesome… but it proved much more difficult than anticipated.
Throughout the year, we uncovered trends, divulged our dating secrets, re-vamped our closets and poked fun at silly celebrities. We covered everything from ombre hair to top knots to matzo ball soup to Lana Del Rey. It was a busy year, yet somehow, some way, I was able to pick out twelve of my favorite posts from this year to ring in 2012.
- Do you have a case of the ex?
- Don’t you dare grasp for straws.
- Can you teach an old dog new tricks?
- Remember when you were 18?
- Love will come when you least expect it.
- How come you don’t do what you love?
- Friends come, friends go. Are you my BFFN?
- Sex and the City isn’t real life.
- Never forget it’s the thought that counts.
- Unless, of course, that thought only lasts for the next 72 days.
- And of course, I partied in party pants.
What were your favorite posts from 2011?