Looking back over this past year’s posts, I thought a couple of things: 1. I don’t post nearly enough, 2. I can’t believe all of that happened in one year. While at times it feels as if I’m not moving forward at all, taking a minute to look back (which every inspirational quote on Instagram would tell you not to do- I’m a rebel), I can see that even though it may be at a snail’s pace, I have certainly been chugging along through this thing called life. My self awareness will now beseech me to make some changes to how I’ve been handling a few things, but I must take a not so modest moment to grin with pride about what I have accomplished by revisiting a few of my favorite posts from this blog year. I hope you enjoy… and what were some of your favorites?
- Why Did You Wear That: Little in the Middle
- WhyDid Wisdom: I Don’t.
- Setting the Mood: Goth Goes Glam
- Why Did You Wear That: Fall Overhaul
- WhyDid Wisdom: Standards, Get Some.
- Weekend Playlist: Guest DJ, Jenn Seracuse
- Friday Frocks: You’re My Babydoll
- Why Did You Wear That: The Witching Hour
- WhyDid Wisdom: When Your Fixer Upper Becomes a Human Wrecking Ball
- WhyDid Wisdom: Crazy is Contagious