Oh the million dollar question… What do you want to be when you grow up? Now, I know, many of us are already college graduates with several years of job experience under our belts, but that doesn’t mean we are living out our greatest career fantasies. So, really, what do you want to be when you grow up?
- I mean, who didn’t want to be an astronaut as a wee little pipsqueak? Now you can do just that. [Mashable]
- No? I’m sure a lot of you wanted to be a policeman. They are protecting the public and even our furry little friends on a daily basis. [Huffington Post]
- Perhaps you’ve always dreamt of being on Jeopardy. This guy cracked the code! [Gawker]
- Maybe you had something much more glamorous in mind. Like a Victoria’s Secret Angel? Here’s everything that goes into the show. [Fashionista]
- You’d rather be behind the camera? A photographer would be a perfect fit for you. Look at what this one did with plastic. [Design Milk]
- No good with a camera? Well, they always need someone to direct these shoots. Lucky for you People is looking for a Style Director. [Fashionista]
- All this talk about work is making you tired? A housewife is a perfectly respectable job these days. [Gawker]
- You certainly would have plenty more time on you hands to do things like… craft. And Etsy is now mobile! [TechCrunch]
- None of these tickled your fancy? Well, here are seven jobs that aren’t going to pay the bills. Even with that pricey college degree. [Huffington Post]
Hey, these bills aren’t gonna pay themselves.