Oh, our cellphones… They sure have come a long way. When’s the last time you left home without it? We basically live our lives on our phones. Whether we’re emailing, texting, Tweeting, or making an actual phone call, we can’t live without them.
- If you have a Blackberry (do people still use those?), you might be experiencing some technical difficulties. [Mashable]
- So, it’s probably time to switch to the iPhone. 4S reviews are in and they are all good. [Mashable]
- If you have Sprint, this is great news as they are selling the iPhone with unlocked MicroSIM. [TechCrunch]
- And in case you already live in this century, but opted not to upgrade to the 4S, you can upgrade to iOS5 now. [Mashable]
- While you’re at it, your phone could probably use a little makeover. Why not a little plaid for fall? [Nylon]
- Some folks still haven’t learned not to do that whole nude photo phone sexting thing. (NSFW) [Huffington Post]
- But no worries, there has been some justice in this world. Arrest was made in the ScarJo nudie photo scandal. [Gawker]
- Sadly, no justice for the Facebook twins. Time to pay up! [Gawker]
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to take this call.
Photo via Life’s Juggling Act