And so it’s that time again. What irked me and raised my blood pressure this week? Take a look below to find out.
- Basketball Wives. Are you guys still talking?
- Smoking. You wanna eff up your lungs? Go for it. Making my hair and clothes stink? Now we’ve got a problem.
- Two finger typing. There’s a class for that.
- Jessica Simpson for OH so many reasons. Not even a cameo on Entourage is gonna make you cool, girlfriend.
- Rachel Uchitel’s vajayjay. Aren’t you tired?
- Class rings. (Thanks for pointing this out, GBF). I don’t believe I ever even got one, so why are you still wearing yours? No need to wear your resume on your ring finger, unless, of course, it’s a 5 carat Harry Winston.
- Fighting over a boy. Um, Kate, Cammy? He cheated on his wife with a stripper. You really wanna throw ‘bows over this one?
- Snooze button. You’re ruining my life.
- Gulf Oil Spill (again). Um, come up with any solutions yet guys? Or are we planning a big fish fry I didn’t know about?
- The tween boy hair flip. I love that little Greyson guy (who doesn’t?) and we’ve all got Bieber fever, but is that hair toss necessary? Looks like a mild case of tourettes…