It’s no secret that I love checking the crazy things people Google to find WhyDid. Sometimes they are just simple things like “what to wear to Soho House” or “what to wear to the airport.” Other times, the topics are a bit more obscure like “hardest nipples in Hollywood” and I have to stop to ask, “You touch your mother with those fingers?” This week was no different. As per usual, cameltoe tops the list and you guys really, really love Katy Perry. Well, I’m here to do what I do best and that is give the people what they want!! Here’s ten of this week’s more Googled topics:
- Can I wear black to a garden wedding. I mean, you can. But do you really want to be that morbid girl wearing black at such a joyous event? Try these for guidelines instead.
- White girl weave. Not only have I worn one, I’ve expressed my great love for them.
- Gladstones Malibu. Love, love, love this place. And yes, yes I did go there when in LA a couple of months ago.
- Kirsten Smith Maxim. As it turns out, I might have made an appearance. If you can find it, congratulations. You’ve got too much time on your hands.
- How to do a top knot. I love a good top knot. Here’s a step by step tutorial… but I think I’m going to have to make a video soon.
- Celebrities wearing sneakers. Everyone from Ann Hathaway to Alessandra Ambrosio was seen sporting stylish sneaks.
- Kerastase Cristalliste. There has been so much interest in this line. Stay tuned for a veeeery exciting contest…
- Girl wearing glasses. I guess people really dig girls who wear glasses. Just please don’t be one of those people who wears fake ones…
- Chalking hair. Did a little tutorial on that. I might add spraying hair with hairspray to set color as well.
- Explanation why you stupid. I got nothing.
The search continues.