Remember the monthly gift that doesn’t suck? Well this week’s list is more like the one that does suck. Sure there are plenty of perks to being a girl, but that certainly is not one of them.
- People who use ten dollar words but probably have no idea what they mean.
- Kris Humphries. Is he for real?
- Guys who wear winter hats at the beach. I’m confused. You must be too.
- Our government. Can we just press “refresh” and start over? Cause I’m fairly certain no one knows what they’re doing.
- Un-manicured palm trees. And on a side note- I know palm trees are “symbolic” of California, but there’s only one type that’s indigenous. The rest are all “decorative.”
- People who think they “discovered” someone. Just stop it. You did not discover Bruno Mars. Next thing you know you’ll be telling me you discovered Abraham Lincoln too.
- Shin splints.
- Dianna Agron’s new ‘do. I keep waiting to hear, “for her upcoming role in…”
- Planking. Are we done with this yet?
- The person who stole our hose. First of all, who steals a hose? Secondly, I hope you are at least putting it to good use- like a slip n’ slide.