Another week, another list. Let’s go.
- People who put “haha” after their own jokes. If you have to laugh at your own joke, you already know it’s not funny.
- White people using “holla.” The only type of “holla” we know about should be “challah French toast.”
- Boys over the age of 22 with roommates.
- Day old sushi.
- Search helicopters in my backyard. I’m trying to sleep, thanks. Wasn’t looking to be on an episode of COPS tonight.
- Jennifer Anniston. How is it possible that she’s still making headlines? Hasn’t been in a good movie in ages and last time I checked, she and Brad were no longer together.
- The Teen Choice Awards. I mean, there’s a reason you have to be 18 to vote. You guys clearly have no taste in movies… ahem, Valentine’s Day.
- Sunglasses clipped to your shirt at night. It’s dark out. I thought we talked about this. Sigh.
Have a great weekend.