I try and practice an insane amount of self control. And for the most part, I remain cool as a cucumber, but every now and then I just want to scream at people, dropkick inanimate objects, and punch the hell out of a pillow. That is when it is truly necessary to have a playlist full of songs as angry as I am. (A punching bag never hurt either).
Conveniently, this playlist doubles as a fantastic workout playlist… and everyone knows that looking good is the best revenge.
P.S. I do not in any way, shape, or form, condone violence (except against pillows). There are far more clever ways to take out your frustrations.
Photo via Cory Pulliam
I was going to go ahead and continue the West Virginia theme for this weekend’s playlist, but realized that a Labor Day playlist might be much more suited. We all work very hard, so it’s great to finally take a moment and just relax. So enjoy that extended weekend cause you probably won’t catch another day off til Thanksgiving.
- The Beatles – Hard Days Night
- Donna Summers – She Works Hard For the Money
- Todd Rundgren – Bang the Drum All Day
- Ludacris – Moneymaker
- Barrett Strong – Money (That’s What I Want)
- Bruno Mars – Lazy Song
- The Offspring – Why Don’t You Get a Job
- Calloway – I Wanna Be Rich
- AC/DC – What Do You Do For Money Honey
- Notorious B.I.G. – Mo Money Mo Problems
I would tell you to go ahead and put your feet up… but it’s time to dance!