Typically, I reserve these posts for mid-week brain fodder and date commentary, but why not start off your Monday looking and sounding like you did more than shop, imbibe, and snooze this weekend?
- We lost two iconic women: one changed the British economy, the other changed fashion. [ NY Times, The Cut]
- Speaking of fashion, here’s a true case of the pot calling the kettle black… [Huffington Post]
- Seems men have all kinds of ridiculous things to say as of late. For instance, here’s A$AP Rocky’s take on beauty. [The Coveteur]
- And Ray-J made a new song that was definitely not about Kim K (and her gratuitous baby bump shot). [The Cut]
- And Chris Brown and Rihanna are over FOR GOOD (for now) after he’s been hanging with a hot waitress and beautiful blonde. [E! Online]
- Maybe these fellas should take a cue from this heroic husband. [New York Post]
- New iPhone app, Slim, may come in handy searching for Mr. Right and consolidating your social newsfeeds. [TechCrunch]
- Or you could pay to message your favorite celeb on Facebook. [Forbes]
- As if our apartments weren’t teeny enough… introducing “micro apartments.” [New York Post]
- Oh, and here’s how to make a tiny garden for your tiny apartment. [Refinery29]
- Since we’re sure to be broke in our tiny apartments, here’s how to preserve your leather and extend its life. [Who What Wear]
Time for lunch.