In all seriousness, it probably would have been easier to just write the list in its original form (all bad, all the time). But I’ve made an effort to take a look on the bright side, so I managed to scrounge up equal parts happy as well as heinous.
- Men in sweatpants in public. I don’t want to get too graphic here, but uh… it’s like the equivalent of a girl with no bra. Catch what I’m saying?
- Receiving emails like this. When will men learn that this has the opposite of intended effect?
- “Fashion” segments on the Today show and the likes. No wonder most of America look like assholes.
- Everyone who thinks he/she is going to get rich like a Zuckerberg by buying Facebook stock. Please stop.
- Herve dress with Louis Vuitton bag and Louboutin heels. Don’t be so obvious. (J. Love Hewitt… ahem).
- Um… this guy.
- Taking my grandma ice cream cones cause she’s decided that’s all she’s going to eat.
- Uh… Pittsburgh Dad. Thank you, Mr. Cholak.
- My new camera! No more blurry photos!
- Berries for breakfast.