For the list this week, I thought I’d really throw you for a loop. Not only because I’m doing it on a Sunday (to start off the week) but also because I found that I have far too much to be happy about to complain this week. It’s so much easier to find the negative than the positive, so I figured I’d practice being positive.
- Trees covered in flowers. The branches so heavy with flowers that they look like they might break at any moment.
- Perfectly executed surprise birthday parties.
- Being greeted by these guys upon arrival home everyday:
- Sun showers.
- Fuzzy slippers and perfectly polished toes.
- Heeeeey cutie. My mom has been harassing me to stock my home with these sweet (and healthy) treats for a while now.
- The color of the sky just before sunset at the beach. Can never be recreated by man.
- The unthinkable has happened. But I’m a woman who can admit when she’s wrong. You know how strongly I felt about my Blackberry, but I will never go back…
- Speaking of iPhones… Let’s talk about WhatsApp. Never have I been so thrilled about technology. This little “app” allows me to talk to 3 of my favorite gals all in one place at the same time.
- Sweet, sweet baby boy Blake- born 5/14/11. Welcome, little man! (Don’t break too many hearts).