So, I thought I’d switch things up a little this week. One of my favorite things to do is check Google Analytics to see what exactly people are Googling to land on WhyDid. I’ve compiled a list of this past week’s most interesting and/or popular searches (I promise you I did NOT make these up) and will do my best to answer all queries.
- Justin Bieber’s haircut. Here. Don’t ask again.
- Do people eat Bump Its. Sweet heavens, I hope not.
- What to wear to a coffee date. I’m fairly certain we’ve covered this. You don’t go on a coffee date. Period.
- Fishtail braid. Here is WhyDid’s “How To” video for the good ol’ fishtail braid:
- How to pee in a one piece romper. Well, when you take on the task of wearing a romper, you’re taking on a lot of responsibility. This includes having to basically strip down nude when going to the ladies’ room. Sorry, kiddos, no shortcut for this one.
- Kanye West wearing leggings. I didn’t know about such an incident until I saw this. I presume this is in reference to the ridiculously tight red metallic skinnys he wore during the NBA All Star Game performance.
- What is why did you wear that? Um, well, you’re here now. In case you haven’t figured it out, WhyDid is a lifestyle blog dishing out real life advice on fashion, love, food, and fun. Think of WhyDid as the big sister you never had.
- Why can’t Jennifer Anniston make a good movie? I laughed out loud at this one. Great question. If anyone has the answer, please let me know. As a matter of fact, you should probably let her know.
- Dog cupcakes. Here’s a delightful recipe for dog cupcakes (aka pupcakes). I smell a “How To” video coming…
- Did Rihanna have on panties at the Grammy’s? If you look really close. Like really creepy stalker close in this photo you can see the nipple covers as well as the edge of a nude thong. So while she may not have the best fashion sense, she does have enough good sense to cover her hoo ha.
Keep Googling, guys.
Leave A Comment