Seeing as Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I do spend quite a bit of time bitching about things sucking, I figured I would make a list of things that I am incredibly thankful for. Here are ten (in mostly no particular order) of the many things I have to be thankful for:
- This guy. I do not know how I would function every day without him.
- My incredibly wonderful and supportive family… though now I’ve noticed we are long overdue for a family portrait.
- Living in a country where I can say, do, or wear anything I want all while turning on a faucet for clean water.
- Having some of the world’s best friends (who don’t mind a theme).
- Having had the opportunity to live in one of the best cities in the world (NY, obvi). The experiences are irreplaceable.
- Love. Real, true, pure, magical love.
- Thongs. No, I’m serious. Can you imagine a lifetime of VPL (visible panty lines)?
- Technology: cell phones, computers, TV’s, the INTERNET! How else would you be able to keep up with WhyDid?
- Most importantly, everyone who is reading this. A bored at work hobby has turned into more than I ever could have imagined. Couldn’t do it without you.
Count your blessings!