I mean, this needs no introduction. You know what time it is.
- People who talk really loud at restaurants right next to you. Um, ma’am, if I wanted to have dinner with you, I would have asked. Thanks.
- The Bachelorette. Ali, they’re all dogs. Get out while you can.
- Tots. I get that “totally” doesn’t have an “e” in it, but phonetically speaking, it should be spelled “totes.” When you write “tots” to me, I assume you’re talking about a small child or the potato side dish so lovingly known as tater tots.
- Hard drives. Were you aware they can “just go bad”? Oh, well they sure can. They don’t even have to give you an explanation as to why. Bullshit.
- Dads pushing strollers and looking at my boobs. Sir, one day your daughter will have boobs too. Eyes up.
- Kathie Lee and Hoda. Why do they hate each other so much?
- Matching your romper to your car. Really? (thanks to Mike for sending this in! Good work!)
- While this song is incredibly catchy, I can’t help but be disappointed to learn that they are saying “teach me how to Dougie” as opposed to “teach me how to nut” (which is what I originally thought they were saying and will continue to sing). Just one question: who/what is Dougie?
Until next time…