Seeing as I had a mini meltdown only about a week ago, I thought I’d switch things up and make a list of things that make me smile rather than scream. Yeah, in your face.
- Puppies in pet store windows. I have my own, but looking never gets old. (Sound familiar, fellas?)
- Cartoons- but only cartoons of me (obvsies).
- Flowers in NY. It’s like an unexpected kiss on the forehead.
- This guy:(www.jasonscat.com)
- Pedicures. No idea what you’re snickering to your friend about, but don’t stop doing what you’re doing.
- Carousels. Bet you didn’t know there’s a full timer over at Chelsea Piers, did you?
- Having an extra swipe left on your Metro card when you’re in a hurry.
- Waking up with “props” and other collected items in your purse.
- Leaving the city you love even just for a little.
Wow, that was painful. No worries, the regular “list” will be back next week.