It’s summertime and for most of us that means we will be shlepping to and fro the beach or other exotic locales. I tend to overpack so coming up with ways to consolidate (as well as save some dough) is pretty crucial. You know I love my Benetint and Nars Orgasm stick but here are a few more products that are doing double (or triple!) duty:
It can be used for a lipgloss as most people know, but it’s also great for dry cuticles, chapped skin, and blemishes. A dab is all you need to get dry skin under control.
Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil, $30
This little miracle worker can be used on the body for sexy smooth skin or hair for shiny lustrous locks. Slathering this dry oil on gives a gorgeous sheen to both skin and hair.
This cream does basically everything besides your dishes. Can be used on dry skin, dry hair (or deep conditioner), burns and bites. One tub, tons of uses.
Some other on the go tricks:
- Use toothpaste as a spot treatment for a pesky belmish.
- Lemon juice makes a great astringent after cleansing.
- Olive oil also works great on dry skin and hair.
- Honey is a great facial mask for oily skin. Warm honey and apply to face after washing.
- Mix tomato juice and buttermilk and apply to sunburned skin for after sun relief.
Safe travels, my little lady loves.
Leave A Comment