Being bombarded with news about celebrities breaking up and being rushed to rehab on a daily basis, it’s time we looked for some news that might make us smile rather than snooze. It’s a rough world out there… for a celebrity.
- Welp, seems I’m not alone in my love of all things neon. [Nylon]
- You could probably sport something bright to stand out at the newly re-opened 40/40 Club. Oh wait… [Huffington Post]
- Hmph… well, there’s always that documentary about cassettes. That’d be fun. [TechCrunch]
- BeachMint (mother company of JewelMint, StyleMint, ShoeMint, and BeautyMint) just keeps on growing with more “Mints” to come! [TechCrunch]
- Not a Mint fan? ShopSavvy is a pretty amazing new way to comparison shop while on the go by scanning barcodes. [TechCrunch]
- Pretty soon your car may be very sensitive. So sensitive it will respond to your very touch. [Business Insider]
- Speaking of touching, Victoria’s Secret’s new “Designer Collection” is sure to make your Valentine squeal with delight. [Fashionista]
- Did you ever think you’d squeal with delight over an aardvark? Today’s the day. [Huffington Post]
- No, no. Aardvarks aren’t endangered species, but these guys are. [Huffington Post]
- Know who else isn’t endangered? These six new breeds introduced into the Westminster Kennel Club [Huffington Post]
- Hell, might as well throw in a cat video while I’m at it. [Gawker]
How did we get here?
photo via A Yankee’s Southern Exposure