It’s like sometimes things are so infuriating that my mind explodes before I can find the time to actually get my thoughts written down. Maybe it’s like a sort of natural lobotomy? Or one of those secret agent notes that will self destruct in seven seconds? I know plenty of obnoxious things have happened to me in the last week– let alone month, but when I sit myself down to type up the list, my little manicured fingers just hover there idly above the keyboard and my brain is blank. But then I remember…
- Girls who can’t seem to comprehend “girl code.” There’s a reason men coined the phrase, “bros before hoes.”
- The woman in my hallway who told me, “Not everyone likes dogs,” after having been greeted by mine.
- People who move their lips when they read.
- Unsolicited relationship/life advice. Thanks, but no thanks.
- Dogs’ faces when forced to go outside in the rain.
- Having to take your dog outside in the rain.
- The rain.
- Irish exits when not being performed by me.
- When Smitty barks while I’m applying eyeliner and nearly gouge out my eye.
- Being unfollowed on Instagram. Especially by someone I know. Obviously, I take Instagram very seriously.
Until next week,