I should basically put myself on the list this week. I thought the hardest part about moving was the actual move. Turns out, the week after- waiting for deliveries, building furniture with instructions written in anything but English, unpacking boxes and finding places for it all to fit is the most time consuming and frustrating. Therefore, I am guilty of being the world’s worst blogger this week. You didn’t even get a How To Tuesday… which I will now have to amp up to make up for it. So, as to not disappoint any further… this week’s list:
- Dating. So much work.
- Doormen knowing your each and every coming and going.
- Delivery windows. Oh, 11-2pm? Why don’t you just say 1:59pm ’cause we both know that’s when you’re showing up?
- Having to explain to everyone that, no, you are not, in fact, married.
- Having to pretend you remember how you know someone and that you’re super excited to see them.
- Dating. So much fun.
- The cab driver who stopped to get a slice of pizza and brought one back for me.
- A workout so good you’re left immobile for the following 24 hours.
- Doormen to collect your packages, dodge visitors, make sure axe murderers don’t follow you inside.
- Seeing everything come together.