And we’re back. I love New York, that’s no secret… however, it seems that there is a whole lot more to compile to the list when I’m here. I’m going to just blame that on the sheer volume of people… not to mention, you’ve got to have a little bit of crazy in you to survive here…
- Have we ever talked about how I feel about fedoras?
- Looking for an apartment in New York. No wonder people hate brokers so much (full disclosure: I have a NY Real Estate License).
- The girl standing still on the treadmill talking on her phone.
- Related: the girl using the elliptical in just her socks.
- Seeing cute boys on the street only to realize that he’s walking a dog smaller than yours meaning one of two things…
- Hot days with heavy breezes.
- My favorite building in Manhattan. (Though I preferred it pink).
- Sunsets on the Hudson.
- Putting in headphones with no music just to be left alone.
- Buying a bottle of prosecco for $15 rather than paying $15 for a glass.