While many of us are busy stocking the refrigerator and planning out tomorrow’s menu, there are others out there who are plotting a different kind of game plan. That’s right I’m talking about you crazy kids who take part in a little something called Black Friday. While I would sooner die than try and take on the madness (check out 10 things I’d rather be doing), it’s a tradition for some and well, it’s good for the economy.
- Looks like it’s going to be a big one because U.S. online shopping is already up 14 percent (to $9.7 Billion). [TechCrunch]
- So, it would seem that some of you just can’t wait. Further proving my point- is Brown Thursday the new Black Friday? [InStyle]
- Alright, well, I would rather shop from the safety of my own home and just peruse the holiday windows via my laptop with hot chocolate in hand. [Vanity Fair]
- BUT, if you must participate in this age old “holiday tradition” here are some rules to survive. [InfographicSite]
- Thinking of finally jumping on the Apple bandwagon? Check out their Black Friday deals that managed to get leaked right here. [Mashable]
- No? Not so much on Apple? Here are some other electronics deals at Best Buy that are just downright zany. [Mashable]
- How about something really outrageous for your truly fabulous friends? Check out these over the top gifts. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- But don’t try indulging in fur anywhere in West Hollywood. You won’t find it there. [NY Mag]
- Maybe you’d rather not splurge on gifts this year. Try making this hemp and honey lip balm instead. [Daily Candy]
- Not so crafty? Well, you can still give a personalized gift but let someone else do the work. [SnazzyCanvas]
Good luck out there, kiddos. And jut remember, it’s all fun and games til someone loses an eye.
Leave A Comment