There she is. The romper’s big sister, the jumpsuit. Let it be known, I love a good romper, but sometimes, a girl needs a little variety. That’s where the jumpsuit comes in. While the romper is considered to be quite casual, a jumpsuit can easily be accessorized into a striking evening option.
Some good things about jumpsuits:
- It’s one stop dressing! Your top and your pants are connected!
- Wearing a jumpsuit is kind of like wearing adult onesie pajamas.
- It’s no coincidence that when I try to type jumpsuit, I keep typing “humpsuit.”
Some less than good things about jumpsuits:
- Probably not going to attract too many fellas with your new jumpsuit induced FUPA.
- Awkward moments in the bathroom.
Ready to “jump” on this trend? I like to go all 80’s when accessorizing this trend. Deep side part, pearl accessories, and shimmery makeup. Depending on the type of jumpsuit, you could do both heels or flats (though I might point out you already look like a jerk- probably best to stick with heels). Remember to allot extra time for the restroom and you’re good to go.
1. Sunahara El Sol Jumpsuit, $125, 2. Free People Floral Printed Romper, $118, 3. Theory Garvie Cotton and Modal Jumpsuit, $215, 4. Halston Heritage Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit, $125, 5. Alice + Olivia Dawn Pleated Top Jumpsuit, $440, 6. Lucy in Disguise The Roxy Jumpsuit, $305, 7. Rachel Roy 24 Hour Jumpsuit, $129, 8. Karina Grimaldi Basic Jumper, $239