Let me first preface this by saying by no means am I (nor do I claim to be) a music expert. I do, however, love music and just like my fashion sense, my taste in music is a bit eclectic. I’m always open to new music suggestions, so I hope that by sharing mine with you, you’ll return the favor.
It’s a very grey weekend in Los Angeles thus far and I’m sticking close to home to do some “spring cleaning.” What better way to get into the spirit than by cranking up the tunes and firing up the Swiffer WetJet?
- David Guetta and Rihanna– Who’s That Chick?
- The Pretty Reckless– My Medicine
- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals– Paris (Ooh La La)
- The Cataracs (feat. Dev)– Top of the World
- Snoop Dogg (feat. T-Pain)– Boom
- Martin Solveig and Dragonette– Hello
- Cage the Elephant– Shake Me Down
- Muse– Supermassive Black Hole
- Caribou– Odessa
- Lupe Fiasco– The Show Goes On
What are your favorite spring cleaning/domestic duty songs?
Photos via Pamela Hanson
Leave A Comment