I can’t lie, all week long I notice things that are completely and ridiculously obnoxious, but when it comes time to sit down and write “the list” I draw a complete blank. Looks like I need an assistant. Anyway, here’s what I came up with this week…
- People with SUV’s who don’t know how to drive them. Seems like the worst drivers are always the ones with the biggest vehicles.
- Wasted time. Mine, yours, someone else’s.
- Leg 1 of Paris Hilton’s brothel themed 30th birthday parties. Give it up already.
- The smell of burnt hair.
- Drama on Entourage. Why is he so annoying? Why is he cast? Who owed him a favor?
- The sound of high heels that need reheeled. Take care of that, would ya?
- When you smush your lipstick to the of the lid. It’s never the same.
- Guys who are under the impression that they are, in fact, still in college. Still in a fraternity, as a matter of fact.
- Luvs “Heavy Dooty” commercial. Ew. Just ew.
- Speaking of creepy babies.
Creepy babies evian ad in subway platform is the worsed. Playing on large projected wall every 10 seconds above the train tracks and my train is not even displayed on the new info screens. Oh the broad caster said its not running today and completes the list of seven more lines which are not running or in restricted service. And ive got these little whirling figurines to look at.
Haha! That just sounds like a bad dream! I think we’ve got the plot line for next year’s box office horror flick! xx