I’ve decided to go ahead and stiffen up the competition this week by cutting the list in half. So without further adieu let’s check out WhyDid’s Top 5 looks of the week. Worrrrk!
- Julianne Moore redeems herself here wearing Alexander McQueen at the Bulgari Express for Save the Children party.
- Does Rosie Huntington Whitely ever look bad?
- Anne Hathaway looks heavenly at the opening of Love and Other Drugs wearing Antonio Berardi.
- Heidi Klum. I think I like this look a bit better than her Halloween costume. It may have something to do with her wearing my favorite color…
- Thandie Newton shows us how shorts are meant to be done on the red carpet while out promoting For Colored Girls in LA.
Looking good, ladies.