First and foremost, I’m going to have to start consulting a book on Greek numerals because the lists just keep on coming. Secondly, I’m going to reel in my temper right now, seeing as the twatards of the universe have been taking out their angst on me. And here we go…
- People who talk on their cell phones while inside the bathroom stall. This is awkward on so many levels that I don’t even know where to begin.
- People who overuse “I miss you.” Really? Do you miss me? I just saw you like two days ago.
- Running to the elevator like it’s the last puffy cloud to heaven. Another elevator will come, this I promise you. There is no need to risk appendages in order to stop the doors from closing.
- Quick lesson in the language we call “English”: you + are = you’re. your = possessive pronoun
- While on topic… “two” is a number, “too” means also, “to” is a preposition/infinitive.
- You have a face for radio. Stay there.
- Ordering a Big Mac and fries and a Diet Coke. I mean, go big or go home.
- Girls who can’t get over their ex’s. Plenty of fish in the sea, my dear.
- People who actually think “celebrities” on Twitter care what they tweet to them. (BTW- radio personalities other than Ryan Seacrest are not “celebrities”).
- Banana chips.
And that’s all folks. So happy this is a loooong weekend!