Summer may very well be on its way out, but that hasn’t stopped a few stylish celebrities from shielding themselves from the last bits of sun with their favorite headwear. Whether they’re trying to be inconspicuous (yeah, right) or hide a bad hair day (dirty hairy), they all look quite chic from morning til midnight in everything from fedoras to a standard straw hat.
1. Mod Cloth Fedora-ble Hat, $17.99, 2. Rachel Zoe Devon Pintuck Dress, $450, 3. Alexander Wang Textured Leather Fold Over Clutch, $545, 4. Splendid Sanford Oxfords, $98
1. Juicy Couture Two Toned Cropped Fedora, $68, 2. Splendid Florence Striped Cotton Blend Top, $68, 3. Current/Elliot The Gam Shorts, $117.60, 4. Alexander Wang Distressed Leather Ankle Boots, $625
1. Brixton Louella Hat, $40, 2. Cosabella Peacock Camisole, $121, 3. Velvet Bambi Native Pants, $108, 4. Matt Bernson Jack Strappy Flat Sandals, $72.50
Hats off to you, ladies!
Woops… I guess that’s the sign of a good weekend. Here’s this week’s top five best dressed ladies off duty… meaning, not a stylist in sight.
- Here’s Charlize Theron doing some shopping in NYC, looking totally cute and casual.
- Ashlee Simpson Wentz is one hot mama. Sporting a slouchy sweater, leather leggings, and some vintage Chanel earrings, you’d never know she’s popped out a little one.
- Kirsten Dunst looks effortlessly chic in her shades, shift, and sweater in Los Angeles.
- Megan Fox has paired masculine and feminine with ease. Men’s trousers have never looked so sexy.
- Rumer Willis shows you how flats are supposed to be done. She looks very Audrey Hepburn in this simple yet chic outfit.
Good work ladies. You make looking casual seem so easy.