I struggled a bit this week trying to round up the best of the best in Hollywood. Probably has a lot to do with the overwhelming trend of black lace LBD’s. Everyone from Taylor Swift to Kylie Minogue was spotted in one. So, I finally found five lovely ladies deserving of this week’s best dressed list.
- Carrie Underwood in Jenny Packham for the CMA Artists of the Year Celebration. I wasn’t surprised I liked this look as soon as I saw it was Jenny Packham.
- Blake Lively at Footwear News Achievement Awards wearing Prabal Gurung and Christian Louboutin shoes (of course). Does she ever look bad?
- Reese Witherspoon in a Dolce & Gabbana dress and Jimmy Choo shoes while revealing her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Looking as American as apple pie.
- Fergie wearing a hot pink D&G blazer and Helmut Lang leather pants at the launch of Avon Voices. Hey, at least her outfit is better behaved than her husband…
- Most improved award goes to Katy Perry wearing Georges Chakra with Brian Atwood heels at the Grammy Nominations Concert. Yay! Katie is wearing her grown up outfit!