While I’ve sort of been living in a bubble for the past few weeks, watching only reruns of Sex and the City and drinking copious amounts of wine, that hasn’t stopped annoying things from popping up in my otherwise pleasant life.
- Having to put on a brave face when all you really want to do is hide under the covers. For a year.
- Forgetting why you stopped wearing a certain pair of shoes and then wearing them only to remember exactly why you stopped wearing them.
- Pork chops.
- Being completely and utterly blindsided.
- Realizing you are out of toilet paper when it’s just a little too late.
- Waking up in the middle of the night with the TV still on and hearing the Unsolved Mysteries theme song.
- The film on your teeth after eating Greek yogurt. Feels like the next time you open your mouth it’s going to look like a sheet of Saran Wrap.
- Kanye West again showing at Paris Fashion Week. If New York is good enough for Michael Kors, it should be (more than) good enough for you.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some SATC to get back to.