Oh yes, it’s time to start the countdown to the holiday season. Along with all the shopping, soiree’ing, and snowmen building (okay, maybe not)- there’s also probably some holiday smooching in the plans.
- Groupon has acquired OpenCal which will help you to “schedule” all of your impending appointments. [TechCrunch]
- But perhaps you are only interested in keeping track of the 25th of December. Here are five free apps that will help you do just that. [Mashable]
- Facebook is counting down too… but they are counting the most popular status trends of 2011. [Mashable]
- Speaking of status updates. I hear you’re headed out on a first date. Having trouble trying to figure out what to wear? The new PickWhichPic app allows you to call your friends in for reinforcement (and is free until Christmas).
- Realize that you hate everything in your closet? The Poshmark app will help you clean out your closet and make a little cash. [Refinery 29]
- Hopefully your date is in advertising… cause you may want to avoid dating investment bankers. Okay, not all of them. Just this one. [Gawker]
- You may, however, want to start dating your lawyer. Free legal pads, anyone? [Gawker]
- And in case your date does go well, here are ten recipes for the most perfect pancakes. [HuffingtonPost]
- Then you can write a poem about how much your enjoyed your date on Opuss, you creep. [TechCrunch]
Photo via The Art of Manliness (who happens to have a great holiday date list)
Leave A Comment