Even though people are getting more and more into Halloween every year, it also seems that a lot of you lovely ladies like to wait until the absolute very last minute to attempt to pull together some type of festive get up. That’s alright, hold off on the non PMS related freak out and take a deep breath (and sip of prosecco). Most likely, you already have something in your very own closet that can easily be crafted into a crowd pleasing costume. Don’t believe me? Here are a few suggestions to get your brain ticking:
1. Forever 21 Leopard Print Dress, $24.80, 2. Target Mardi Gras Venetian Black Cat Mask, $12.99
1. bebe Multi Stripe Shine Bodycon Dress, $69, 2. Devil Horns, Tail, and Choker, Set, $9.99
1. 213 Industry Tutu Dress, $127, 2. Gem Stone Tiara, $3.93
1. Forever 21 Fit and Flare Dress, $24.80, 2. Stetson Cloth Safari Hat, $55, 3. Frye Dakota Mid Lace Boots, $178
1. Jen’s Pirate Booty Nena Tunic $79.20, 2. Black Pirate Hat and Eye Patch, $3.49
Look at all the tricks (and treats) you had up your sleeve.
Leave A Comment