You know, life is full of up’s and down’s. �It just so happens I like to list the down’s on a weekly basis… right here on “the list.” �I guess I figure that perhaps some of the perpetrators will be reading this very list and say, “Hey! I do that! I guess I should stop.” �Call me an idealist.
- Russian Dolls. �Now I’ve seen (and liked) some really bad reality TV… but this…
- Spiders. �You guys are disgusting�and you leave a mess behind?
- Smart people who pretend to be stupid.
- Stupid people who pretend to be smart.
- The fact that my six year old niece may very well have nicer lingerie than me soon.
- Bad sushi. �Really, is there anything worse?
- Fashion shows (ahem, Project Runway) using irrelevant reality stars as guest judges.
- Non-reciprocal relationships.
- People who don’t quite understand blinkers. �You use them BEFORE you turn. �Not during. Not after.
Leave A Comment