The past few weekends (not to mention weeks) have been insanely hectic. So, this weekend, I’m beyond thrilled to be taking it easy and doing a whole lot of nothing. The weather is getting nicer (not nice, but nicer) and we have a beautiful back/side/front/court yard to gaze at. Basically, we are surrounded by green and beautiful smelling flowers. It’s like living in my own childhood dream of The Secret Garden (more on that later). Anyway, what’s better than opening up the doors and letting a little fresh air in and just relaxing with friends and good music? Okay, maybe a glass of sangria.
- Broken Bells– October
- Modest Mouse– Ocean Breathes Salty
- Santigold– Shove It
- Jason Collett– Lake Superior
- Foster the People– Pumped Up Kicks
- Sneaker Pimps– 6 Underground
- Dev & The Cataracs– Bass Down Low
- Yeasayer– O.N.E.
- The xx– Crystalised
- Tiesto (feat. Tegan & Sara)– Feel It In My Bones
have a beautiful weekend.
Photo via our backyard