Ah yes, it is that time of the week. The list. It never ceases to amaze me that so many things can be so obnoxious.
- The post office. Why is there always a line? What is so difficult?
- Willow Smith in Vanity Fair. Isn’t she like two?
- Why does my yogurt have a twitter logo on it? I can’t click it. I also don’t want to follow you on twitter, yogurt.
- “Fashion” bloggers who can’t spell the names of designers.
- People who don’t know how to merge (the cause of all LA traffic).
- Greasy bangs. Ew. Just ew.
- Brain freeze.
- Friends with Benefits coming out right after No Strings Attached. How did the exact same movie get made twice? Like, who forgot to pass along that memo?
- Sleeveless turtlenecks. Um? Oxymoron, no?
- Charlie Sheen. Seriously, get. it. together.