Sorry for the delay. Traveling from one coast to the other has a tendency to throw you somewhat off schedule. That being said, airports are a great place to gather annoyance. Without further adieu, here is this week’s list in its regular format.
- Mr. Pibb instead of Dr. Pepper. You’re not fooling anyone.
- Overly plucked eyebrows.
- Jeans without pockets. They’re just about as bad as leggings in my book. Plus NO ONE looks good in them. I don’t care how cute your tuchus is.
- Flameless candles. I mean, really? Aren’t those just called lights?
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. I don’t know about you, but the last thing I wanted as an 18 year old young woman was a 16 year old boy.
- Ingrown hairs.
- Kim Kardashian’s nose 3.0. Stop preaching to little girls to “learn to love what they see in the mirror” when what you really mean is “make a sex tape that makes you enough money so you can afford to change anything you don’t like in the mirror.”
- Paying for luggage on airplanes. Perhaps if you didn’t charge us, there wouldn’t be such a clusterfuck when it comes to the overhead bins.
- Self entitled undeserving people. Know your role. And while we’re at it, slow your roll.
Leave A Comment