A few weeks ago I asked WhyDid readers on Facebook what they most wanted for Christmas. Surprisingly, the overwhelming answer was love. There is nothing I would wish more for anyone. That answer warmed my cold little heart. So, in that regard, I hope that everyone wishing for love receives it from the fat man in a red suit.
My love and I decided to go ahead and open our gifts on the 23rd. I guess we just couldn’t wait. Needless to say, I’m a very lucky girl. You know who isn’t lucky? The person who received the Lego set that I ordered for my boo on Amazon.com. See, my fiance has wanted two things all his life, Legos and apparently a tea set (his mother just showed me his childhood Christmas list). So, I ordered him Legos this year, but when the box arrived, I saw that the card said something really ridiculous, “Merry Christmas (part 1) Hunnah Bunnah.” When I saw this, I thought I must have been drunk when ordering (it is possible), but upon opening the gift, we found a camera rather than Legos. Score for us… maybe not so much for the gentleman who received a Lego excavator.
Anyway, since you all were so kind as to tell me what you wanted for Christmas… here’s my list:
- For everyone to have and feel as much love as I do.
- For everyone to just stop trying so hard.
- For everyone to treasure what matters most. We can’t choose our family, but we can choose our friends. Both are invaluable -love hard and choose wisely.
- For everyone to remember where their hometown is. Don’t forget your roots (literally and figuratively).
- For shows like Teen Mom, Bad Girls Club, and Keeping up with the Kardashians to all be canceled and shows like Who’s the Boss?, Cheers, and Golden Girls to come back in style.
- For ex’s to be banished to far away lands never to be seen or heard from again.
- For people who wear winter hats/scarves with tank tops and short sleeves to just stop. I hate contradictions. Careful your arms don’t fall off.
- For everyone to get their own brains. Stop copying and start being original! It’s invigorating!
- For all puppies and children to have warm, safe, happy safe homes.
- For everyone who wears leggings as pants to be subject to a serious fine and possible time behind bars.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Leave A Comment