Let’s just get back to the basics, folks. Ready. Set. Go.
- Ultimatums. They never work.
- Lauren Conrad and her “style” book. I can’t. There is nothing original about dark skinny jeans and ruffled LBD’s. I’m sorry (no I’m not).
- Boys in berets. They are meant for mimes, and French girls.
- Amateurs posing as professionals.
- People who feel the need to discuss their political views via social networks. This goes double for those who are uneducated.
- Men wearing UGGs. I’m confused. You must be too.
- Forget 16 and Pregnant… I have a problem with the show I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant. HOW? How did you not know?
- Stretch Hummer limos (bonus points if it’s white, triple points if you aren’t on your way to senior prom or a bachelorette party). Stop. It.
- Bloggers who can’t spell. I understand a type-o here and there. Happens to the best of us… but it’s called f*#8ing SPELL CHECK. See that red squiggly line?
- People who partake in strange behavior on airplanes. This includes but is not limited to: eating pickled eggs, painting nails, and wearing disguises.
Ugh. I need a drink.