Well, wouldn’t you know? It’s that time again… and this week I’m not feeling as fluffy kitty and rainbow-y. So, here. we. go…
- If you’re going to write a HEADLINE… please at least spell it right. If you think that’s how you spell “loses” then you’re dumber than we thought.
- Loud, mouthy eaters.
- Lindsay Lohan is an asshole.
- Ali Lohan is also an asshole.
- Hypochondriac pet owners. Scout is going to be just fine, ma’am.
- Trailer parks
- Um, what’s the stink about Katy Perry on Sesame Street? I mean, shouldn’t wardrobe have caught that? And really… is it that bad? It’s about as risque as an ice skater or a gymnast. Do you let your kids watch the Olympics? Thought so.
- People who take the credit for other’s work.
- Okay then, I’ll spell it out: Todd Goldman
- Having to get out of bed when you just found the perfect spot.
And there you have it, folks. Do me a favor and stop getting on my nerves.