It is a given that you should own at least one pair of jeans that fit you like they were made for you. But having just one pair of jeans is simply not enough. Denim comes in a plethora of colors, cuts, washes, and lengths for every body type and personal style preference. Walking into a denim department can be utterly overwhelming if you don’t already have in your head what it is that you are looking for. We don’t often think of denim for spring and summer, but below are the styles that will get you through the steamy season and coincidentally will look great with another one of this season’s trends: crop tops.
- Gimme the Skinny: Joie Skinny Crop Jeans, BLK DNM High Rise Skinny Jeans, DL1961 Coco Curvy Straight Jeans, Rag & Bone Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- You Destroy Me: Wildfox Marianne Mid Rise Skinny Jeans, AG Adriano Goldschmied The Nikki Cropped Jeans, Frame Denim Le Skinny de Jeanne Distressed Jeans, Citizens of Humanity Leah Pants
- In Fine Print: Hudson Nico Super Skinny Jeans, 7 for All Mankind The Ankle Skinny Jeans, Joe’s Jeans Skinny Ankle Jeans, Paige Verdugo Printed Mid Rise Skinny Jeans
- You’ve Got Flare: MiH Marrakesh Kick Flare Jeans, Seafarer Corsair Flare Jeans, J Brand 722 Love Story Low Rise Flared Jeans, FrankieB. Carly Hi Rise Wide Leg Jeans
- Can I Be Your Boyfriend?: RES Denim Slacker Boyfriend Jean, Levi’s Made & Crafted Beau Jeans, Acne Studios Pop Vintage Boyfriend Jeans, Current/Elliot The Boyfriend Cropped Jeans
- Shorty Swing My Way: Ksubi Alberceque Distressed Shorts, Wildfox Michelle Slouchy Boyfriend Shorts, BB Dakota Collective Camilla Rolled Shorts, A.P.C. Atelier de Production et Création Shorts