How much have you missed it? Me too. Let’s just cut to the chase and waste no further time getting to your favorite part of the week and mine, The List.
- This bipolar excuse for Spring.
- People who just stand casually in the middle of sidewalks (especially in large herds). It’s called a sideWALK for a reason. If it was meant for standing, it would be called a sideSTAND.
- Ryan Lochte.
- The iPhone text bubble. Mostly because you can totally tell when someone is thinking about writing something, then erases it and starts over or just never writes anything at all (and vice versa).
- A bigger, better deal.
- Thunderstorms with the windows open.
- Rekindling old friendships.
- Morning walks and evening sunsets without any need for a jacket.
- Whispering Angel.
- A bigger, better deal
I promise not to stay away too long again.