We’ve all been through it. The gut wrenching, heart shattering, hysteria inducing breakup. And just as we’ve all experienced it– we’ve also all survived it. So, this week, we will help a sexy starlet get through her very own heartbreak.
- So apparently, Ashton and Demi are breaking up [People]
- And sadly, men are much quicker to move on than women. So, this isn’t going to be easy. [Huffington Post]
- Thanks to this new website (touting itself as the “Yelp for former flames”), she can spill all the deets on what her heartthrob ex did wrong. [Huffington Post]
- And since, she probably won’t want to talk to anyone for a while, it’ll be best if she hires a robot as her personal assistant. [TechCrunch]
- As you ladies know, looking good is the best revenge. So the collaboration between H&M and Versace will help spruce up your closet. [Refinery29]
- But don’t even bother with the Reebok Easytone shoes… cause apparently they’re handing out refunds. [NY Mag]
- Do, however, keep doing what you’re doing and add some of these beauty products to keep you looking fresh as the 45 year old you are! [InStyle]
- And do keep busy. Luckily, with the new Amazon Kindles, you’ll be able to catch up on quite a bit of reading. [TechCrunch]
- Or you could stream Nirvana’s 1991 Seattle concert online…. Oh, the memories. [Nylon]
- And when you’re feeling ready… I can think of another young man that you might find enticing… [People]
I wish both parties the best. Breaking up is never easy… but we all get through it.