Let’s keep it short and bittersweet… kind of like the cocktail I had at 5 o’clock.
- Bacne.Take care of your craters before slipping into a halter. Thx.
- Burnt popcorn. (To be honest, I don’t like popcorn at all).
- Open toed shoes are a privilege. If you insist on wearing them, please make sure your toes are presentable.
- San Francisco’s weather.
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey. This is a grown up Jersey Shore and it’s gotta go. (Ya hear that, Bravo?)
- Dirty grout.
- The smell of laundry that’s been left in the washer too long.
- High waisted jeans. Everyone looks like an a-hole in them. No one’s vajay and entire female reproductive system needs to be accentuated to that degree.
- People who will not, no matter how hard I stomp, huff, and/or puff get out of the middle of the sidewalk. MOVE.
Have an absolutely fantastic weekend. It’s calling for rain here in SF. Mazel.