This week’s list is a compilation from coast to coast. I’ve apparently been too busy to be annoyed, but thankfully, I got a little help from my friends- and they’re very annoyed. Here are a few things that annoyed some of my besties this week (and a couple that annoyed me too):
- The people who stand outside of stores to try and lure you in. Um, if I needed to come in there, I would. This also goes along with the people who hand out flyers too. I do not want your flyer. Stop it.
- Motorcycle/biker arm signals. I know you know what it means… but we don’t. Try a blinker.
- People who “fake wash” their hands in the bathroom so you won’t think they’re scummy. With all the effort you put into pretending… you could have just lathered up.
- Three words: Failure To Launch. It’s time to be a big girl/boy. Stow away your stuffed animals and get a grown up job.
- People who like to play the “victim.” Shut. Up. and do something about it.
- Having things “taken” from your shopping cart on RueLaLa. Um, I was going to buy that.
- Girls who get angry when you come up to the mirror to reapply your lipgloss/fix your hair/etc. in the bathroom. Oh, I’m sorry… is this your mirror?
- Speaking of hair: Touching your hair in public. Like, I’m not talking a little twirl of the hair while flirting. I mean a full on coif at the dinner table or perhaps flat ironing your hair on public transportation… yeah, I’m talking to you girl on the CalTrain…
- Public overshare. This includes but is not limited to: Facebook break ups/make ups, Twitter lists of what you ate today, YouTube sob stories, DailyBooth risque photos. Let’s use social media for good, not evil.
- People who feed their children fast food. I don’t mean for a “treat” from time to time. I’m talking about when it’s the rule rather than the exception.
Hey universe? Stop upsetting my friends. I need them sane and happy. Thanks!