It’s been a while. Lucky for you, The List is back. One would think there would be far less to complain about in Pleasantville, but stupid people and annoying habits are everywhere. You can run but you sure as heck can’t hide.
- .Strip malls. How many different versions of the same thing can there possibly be? I can’t even tell where I am half the time cause it all looks the same. I know I’m close when I see Black Angus and Mini Golf World.
- Zuckerberg wannabes. You are not about to the next Facebook. Sorry.
- Brides/bridesmaids wearing cowboy boots at weddings. I don’t care if you’re from Texas. This is neither the time, nor the place. As a matter of fact, I’m not sure what that time or place even is.
- Automated voice recordings that make you listen closely to a bunch of options so that your call is directed to the correct person… only to have that person ask you all the same questions again. No, it’s fine, I had fifteen extra minutes to spare.
- The smell of dirt. How do worms live like that?
- People who are still speaking “Sheen.” You just sound like a LOSER when you say WINNING.
- Audrina’s new show. Enough is enough. Even that killer bod isn’t gonna hold our attention for more than five minutes of meaningless babble.
- Girls who brag about their shitty shoe collections. Steve Madden does not a shoe collection make. Now, this is a shoe collection:
- Autotune. When are people going to start singing again?
- Malaria. Monday, April 25th is World Malaria Day. Find out how to help here.