Perhaps it’s a good thing that I’m finding it harder and harder to come up with things for “The List.” Maybe that means I’m overall happier. Or maybe it just means I don’t get out enough… either way behold “The List.”
- WordPress.Today specifically. Instead of taking only a few moments to post “The List” this week, you consumed my day with all your new tricks and treats with this update. Gracias and get it together.
- Reality TV. Except The Bachelor. He can stay. Everyone else? Go home.
- People who change their Facebook pictures to sonograms. That’s just weird and last time I checked, I wasn’t friends with a fetus.
- Mike Catherwood. I have a bone to pick with you, my friend. I’m 99.4% certain that is not your real name.
- The Sneezee. This thing can not be real.
- Stale marshmallows.
- Music videos. I can’t believe people still make these. Seems like a whole lot of “buck” without a lot of “bang.” Besides, where would I even go to watch it?
- The hair on my knees. No matter how diligent I am while shaving, I am always left with a patch reminiscent of a dandelion.
- Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen jokes, Charlie Sheen interviews. It was amusing at first, but now it’s just obnoxious.
- Split ends.