It has been a long and very interesting year for me. So many things have happened I can’t even believe where I was this time last year. It was difficult, but I went through all of my posts from the past year and chose ten of my favorites to revisit.
WhyDid’s Year in Review:
- My Hedgehog Ate My Homework… Always be sure to do your homework!
- A Word to the Wise – How not to wake up alone at 30.
- A Bag Full of Shit– Did you have to let it linger?
- … Just Right! Guess which porridge I chose?
- Shake Ya Tailfeather… “hairy is scary and no one is down with that brown.”
- Text in the City – Technology will ruin your love life.
- Cover Your Tracks. My obsession with white girl weaves.
- Love is a Choice – The way I figured out how to love.
- Kicking and Screaming – How temper tantrums will ruin your life.
- Heatrbreak, Party of One. How to get over a breakup in no time flat.
And one for good luck: Sometimes You Gotta Be Your Own Girl
Happy New Year. Be safe and I’ll see ya on the other side.