Seeing as most of us are not movie stars or celebrities, there is no need to walk around with a cake face of perfect makeup on a daily basis. However, there is also no need to look like a walking zombie. To arrive at a happy medium, follow these five easy steps with five fantastic products that will have you fresh faced and out the door in five minutes.
- After cleansing your face and applying your favorite moisturizer, it’s time to smooth out any flaws (as if you have any!). A tinted moisturizer or a mineral powder to cover up shine are great options.Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas SPF 15, $35
- Once you’re all smooth and seamless, it’s times to add a little color to those cheeks. My favorites still remain Benefit Benetint ($28) and Nars The Multiple in Orgasm . Nars The Multiple in Orgasm, $38
- Now that you’re glowing, it’s time to focus on your beautiful peepers. Added bonus of Nars The Multiple? It can be used on your lids! Once you’ve smoothed some color onto your lids, it’s time to define your brows. Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer, $8.99
- Finish off your eyes by brushing on a coat of your favorite mascara. Dior Show is a tried and true.
Dior Dior Show Blackout Mascara, $24
- Last, but most definitely not least, pucker up. (Bonus time: Benetint can also be used on your lips for a berry stained pout). Slick on your favorite gloss and you’re good to go!