Oh it’s that time of year again. The time of year that women exploit their sexuality. I love costumes. I love themes. I hate brainless costumes. I hate cliches. Come on, you had all year to come up with something good and you opted for a slutty bumblebee? Here’s ten costumes I BETTER not see this weekend:
- Lady Gaga. In any way, shape, or form.
- Hooters girl. It wasn’t funny the first time. Guess what? It still isn’t funny.
- Anyone from the Jersey Shore. Make it stop.
- Anyone from Glee. No one’s gonna know who you are anyway.
- This thing:
- Anything from Twilight. I mean, haven’t we had ENOUGH?
- Any costume that came in a plastic bag or from Ricky’s. Use your noggin.
- A slutty nurse/taxi driver/school girl/ballerina/red riding hood/Tinkerbell/firefighter/toaster/martini. Basically anything that requires the word “sexy” in front of it.
- The Kardashians.
- Chilean miners. Too soon.
Happy haunting, bitches.